Google Wave - The Wave Of The Future

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010


As I was busy concentrating on my latest project (making an Intranet based on Joomla), I take a quick 10 minute time out to check the latest stuffs on the internet.спални комплекти

Not surprising though, Google has come up with all sorts of new technologies prior to the release of its Google Chrome operating system next year.

What really caught my eye was its new development called Google Wave.

The same people who brought you Google Maps (the brothers Lars & Jens Rasmussen) are the same engineers behind this new Google product called the Google Wave.

Though it is still under development, I believe Google Wave will redefine Web 3.0 as we speak.

What Google Wave does is it makes real-time collaboration fun and literally transforms e-mail conversations to the next level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP