Lots Have Been Going On…..

>> Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well guys …. it took me actually 2 weeks since my last (short) post and I have to say again I am still busy with lots of my current projects coming on….

Well this post has nothing to do with laptops or technologies in general but what I want to say to my loyal visitors out there, “This blog ain’t dead yet”.

I am (ever) presently busy with my sharepoint stuffs and yes (it is confirm), I will be doing a SharePoint blog to share my tips with you on this mostly sought collaboration portal. That blog will be at www.sharepointeasy.com .

The whole 2 weeks ago was quite tensed (from my point of view). I had screwed up the domain transfer to my godaddy account and moving 2 of blogs which are Izzy Rocks Music Site and Laptop Info Today. As this was my first experience on moving blogs to another hosting company (how I’m on Hostmonster), I tend learn things the tough and rough ways and like any first-timers making mistakes that could nearly ruin everything! I was grateful everything turn out fine till yesterday (except some minor wordpress plugins glitches on my music blog). For the domain part ….. I was persistent enough to get transferred in a week (with some minor glitch up to my previous domain registrar).

But to be on the positive note, I’m back and hopefully soon enough (this week) you will see great contents that I’ll be posting on this blog and my SharePoint blog and of course you will be enjoying great music videos daily from my music blog……

Till then ….. cheers and rock forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP